Monday, November 2, 2009

Howell Taco Bell

Well,I'm always up for trying to menu items,so yesterday was the new Fully Loaded Nachos at the Howell Taco Bell.

Not sure how I feel about them,the nachos were ok,but for being "fully loaded" seemed to lack toppings.There may have been a bit of everything on them,but the amounts were so skimpy that you can't tell.I would have liked to see added extra beef and extra of just about everything but the refried beans.If you're going to call something "fully loaded" at least load it up!

They come served in a taco salad bowl,which they could have skipped and just served like the normal nachos.

Personally,next time I would just go ahead and order the regular Nachos Bell Grande and leave it at that.

I was not impressed at all with this new menu item.

No comments:

Post a Comment