Friday, April 9, 2010

SandBagger

This is sort of a new place,I don't think it's been open more than about a year.It's located on Grand River in Howell and is attached to the Howell Bowl e Drome....

Ok,this place just rocks!The food is cheap and hot,and good....The Friday fish fry can't be beat.For $6.99,from 5-9 pm.It's all you can eat,hot out of the kitchen,and they bring you more until you ask them to stop....my limit is three pieces,I'm a light weight I guess.

But here's the kicker,the hot wings are FREE....HOT and free,what a deal!I've been told they are very hot,but my hubby didn't seem to think they were too too hot.

The service is friendly and fast,the owner comes around and talks to all the patrons,it's just gernally an overall nice place to go....

So today is friday,go check it out!

Don't forget to ask for potato chips instead of fries,they are homemade right there,seasoned well,and delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds great I will have to check out with my Mom she lives in Howell.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete