Saturday, April 10, 2010

SideWays Grill

OK,I may be a bit partial to this little place.....my hubby's aunt owns it.

They opened in October 2009,having taken over what was formerly known as Joe's Cafe.

It's located on Milford Rd,about 1 mile off M-59.In a tiny little plaza with a couple of other businesses.

Well,I don't know if you had ever been to Joe's,but the place has been gutted,remodeled,renamed and the former owner/staff are long gone!Apparently the place did not have a good rep.with the community.

Come check it out if you're out that way,the prices are reasonable,the food is good and the new owner is friendly.The menu has everything from sliders and mozz.sticks to prime rib and a new item cajun blackened salmon,YUM!

2 comments:

  1. It great you are posting more I talked about you on my blog hope it helps traffic/Followers.
    Keep up the great work Courtney
    PS any coupons or discounts at the SideWays Grill? Maybe you could work out something with the owners that if they mention your blog they can have a discount?? Just a though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtey,I appreciate it!I will talk to the owner and she what she thinks of that idea.I will post later if it's something she's willing to do or not.

    ReplyDelete